Recipe & Photo: Lili Tu
|10 mins||20 mins||4-6|
- 400g kumquats, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 300g caster sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- Add kumquats, sugar and water in a small heavy based saucepan, stir well to combine. Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until kumquats become translucent and sugar syrup is thickened, covers the cumquats.
- Remove and place in an even layer on a tray cover with baking paper, to cool down.
- Candied kumquats can be store in airtight container up to 7 days or 2 weeks in the fridge.